Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Buh

Lauren and Skyler rejected my offers of love by untagging themselves in what is clearly a funny picture on facebook. The worst is that they live together so they probably discussed untagging themselves in the photo too. They probably laughed at me. They probably said, "Erin is such a desperate, stupid fuck. Look at her, tagging us.... Let's untag ourselves and see what she does!" At least Bronwyn didn't untag herself. She's such a little trooper.

They did an experiment where people had to judge which photos of them were unphotoshopped and they consistently picked photos that were 'prettied up' as their real selves. Basically it means we all look in the mirror and see something hotter than what everyone else sees. I look in the mirror and I don't see anything hot at all so I must look like this outside of my head:


Oh god damn. God damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment