Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meanwhile at the fortress of doom

Went out last night for the first time in at least 400 years. It was actually a lot of fun. I meet up with all my girls and we thrashed on the dance floor for a while.

I had two groups of friends with me, and they didn't know about each other very well so it was awesome and stuff having Lauren, Erica, Alex and James dancing with Julie, Bronwyn, Karley and Jen. Bronwyn came a bit late so she didn't understand the dynamic very well and she thought that Erica was making eyes at me and I was like 'Oh that's just Erica. I know her.'

And then Erica pulls me aside later and she asks 'So who's your good looking friend?' Talking about Bronwyn. She was quite taken with Bronwyn, actually. And Bronwyn seemed to like her too. I mean, I don't think anything will really come of that but it's still nice to know that my friends are pretty hot.

There was totally a fight by the bathroom too. A bulldyke and a femme were totally fighting and everyone at the bar had to get up and pull them off each other. It was really awkward. I've actually never seen a fight like that in public before so I was just kind of sitting there not knowing what to do. I've decided that I don't like fights... D: Not even to watch. I hate stuff like that! Confrontations make me so nervous and icky feeling inside, even if they don't involve me. Like that time my dad fought with that guy at the gas station. That sucked...

Anyways, Erica was feeling kind of sickish and tired and she was SO SO drunk. Poor girl. So Bronwyn and Erica and I all went back to Bronwyn's place and she's got a pretty nice set up, that kid. She even has a themed bedroom. The theme is black and white swirls. And I ate some Reese puffs cereal because I was starving to death. Oh god I love Reese puffs...

I called a taxi and left after a bit. Erica stayed at Bronwyn's place and they were totally getting their cuddling on. :o It was kind of adorable but also lame. I wonder if they hooked up? I'll have to consult Bronwyn about it later. I'm actually really curious to know how the rest of their night went.

But I don't want to be held responsible for any drama! Erica and Bronwyn, though I love them to death, both have a lot of drama that seems to follow them everywhere.

Ah well, that's it for now. I'm in a much better mood than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment